Model 9000 Random Length Double Web Machine
- Tailored for packaging random length and height products or can be used to automate long runs of similar product lines.
- Products range from clothing, books, catalogs, CD’s, to Window Blinds, Moldings door panels, and Trim.
- The 9000 measures the length of the product and makes a package accordingly.
- This machine uses two Rolls of Cold Seal Material to make the protective pouch.
- The infeed conveyor carries the product to the sealing head where both rolls of material come together to form the protective pouch.
- The end seals and length cutoff are done simultaneously in the sealing head of the system.
- Machine operation and setup are done thru the touchscreen controller.
- This allows the operator to make adjustments quickly and easily.
- The system is available in 18″, 24″, and 36″ Wide Models
- The maximum Width and Height thru the machine varies upon Model
- The standard 9000-18 and 9000-24 have a 5″ High Package Capability
- Also available is a 9000-24-8 with an 8″ High Package Capability
- The 9000-36 has an 8″ High Package Capability
- Product lengths on a Flited infeed are limited to the flite spacing (17” O.C. typical).
- Products lengths are unlimited for the belted infeed models.
Machine options include, but are not limited to the following:
- Power Unwind units for certain cohesive materials
- Extended Infeed Conveyors and Exit Conveyors
- Fold over opening device
- Perforators for easy open packages
- Barcode Scanners
- Print and Apply Label Applicators
- Roll Printers or Coders
- Product height/package length sensor
- Product / Package Assist Belted Infeed
- Friction feeders
- Product ID Tracking Software
- Larger touch screen
- Reject/accumulate system (2sides)
- Nordson melt pick and place
- Singles Mode for High-Speed packaging at set length products and packages
- Inline weight scale
- Printer and inserter
- Package sortation
- The Standard System has an 8′ Infeed Conveyor and a 3′ Exit Conveyor
- It uses 110 V.A.C. and 80 PSI
- It has a Single roll stand mounted prior to the Infeed Conveyor and one above the sealing head.
- It also has a touchscreen controller with a built-in Batch Counter
- The units can run packages up to 40 packages per minute.
- Pneumatic Spindle Roll Stands for Quick Material Changeover
Material Substrates That Can Be Run On
- All of the material has to be cohesive coating.
Have any questions? Feel free to reach out to one of our experts.