Mark 12 Vertical Form, Fill and Seal Machine
- Capable of producing up to 40 to 50 packages per minute.
- The Mark 12 has a belt-driven material advance for bag length.
- The sealing head does the end seals and length cutoff simultaneously.
- This machine uses one roll of heat seal-able flat stock material.
- The bag width is fixed based on the particular forming collar and material web width.
- The material has a power unwind that controls material tension and an encoder that regulates package length.
- An optional photoelectric eye can be used for print registered material.
- Machine operation and setup are done thru the touch screen controller.
- This allows the operator to make adjustments quickly and easily.
- The system is available in 6″, 8″ and 12″ Wide Models
- The Mark 12-6 can make a bag from 2″ to 6″ wide and up to 10″ long.
- The Mark 12-8 can make a bag from 2″ to 8″ wide and up to 15″ long.
- The Mark 12-12 can make a bag from 3″ to 12″ wide and up to 16″ long.
- Most all heat seal materials can be run on the model MK 12.
- It uses 230 V.A.C. and 80 PSI
- It also has a built in Batch Counter
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Self Diagnostic Indicators
- Touch Panel Control
- RS232 Interface Capability For User Written Communication Software Package
- NEMA 12 Enclosure
- Disconnect Switch Flange Mounted Fused Primary
- Choice of 230/460 Volt Operation
- Belt Film Feed
- Quick Removable Horizontal Sealer Swing-Out Vertical Sealer
- Material Power Unwind
- Extremely Compact and Low Profile
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Aluminum Tooling Plate Parts with Blasted Oxide Finish
- Two-Part Epoxy Paint Finish
- Stainless Steel Guards and Panels Easily Removed and Installed Without Tools
- Pre-set Batch Counter
- Totalizing Counter
- Electric Eye (For Registered Film)
- Hole Punch (Hang Hole)
- Hole Punch (Air Evacuation)
- Hot Stamp Imprinter
- Ink Imprinter
- Matrix Printer
- Bar Coding Printer
- Automatic Batch Scales
- Electronic Counting And Feedind System
- Volume Filling
- Liquid Dispensing
- Incline Exit Conveyor
- Indexing Infeed Bucket Conveyor
- Multiple Compartment Bag
- Header Bag
- Additional Options For Specific Application Are Available
Material Substrates That Can Be Run On
- All of the material has to be cohesive coating.
Have any questions? Feel free to reach out to one of our experts.